Characteristics of DemeTech's Polyester Sutures:
• Coated Polyester allows for an easier passage of the braided strands through the tissue allowing for smoother usage and less irritation.
• It provides for minimal breakage, and this eliminates the need to remove irritating suture fragments postoperatively.
• Provides excellent pliability (malleable).
• Excellent handling qualities & smooth tie-down properties.
• No significant change in tensile strength known to occur in vivo.
• Dyed for good visibility in the surgical arena.